|Name: William Ritchie|| Date: 07-17-2013||Job #:|
|Address: 2910 W Verona Place||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85743|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new gas furnace and electric air conditioning split system.
- Remove evaporative cooler and cap supply air ducting drop. Cap shall be sealed.
- Convert existing cooler electrical at roof top to a GFCI circuit per code requirements.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Install new refrigerant lines. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low volts), condensate and gas connections.
- Install new dedicated electrical circuit to condensing unit.
- Place condensing unit at roof top and place on angle ion stand. Stand will be 6″ in height so that normal roof coating maintenance can be completed under equipment.
- Install new condensate pump and drain line. At roof top, condensate line shall be drained to ground level per code requirements.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- One (1) Pre-season Routine Checkup. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts
- 1-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job. OR 50% payment due upon signing and 50% payment due upon completion of job.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.