|Name: Wendy Von|| : 09-23-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 6560 N Turnberry Dr||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85718|
|Phone: 908-295-1168||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
- Provide crane service for removal and placement of equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install two fabricated supply air plenums, re connect electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate connections.
- Install ez filter bases for furnaces.
- Replace 60 amp disconnects with new.
- Replace refrigerant copper tubing for up stairs unit.
- Install (2) new digital programmable thermostats.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide County permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform a complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biologicals exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16 seer (x2)||Lennox 14ACX-036, 14ACX-036 outdoor equipment is a single stage, with an EL180 (X2) high efficient air delivery furnaces and matching Lennox cooling coils. These systems qualify for TEP credit of $1000 and a Russett credit of $800||$11,806.70||$1800||$10,006.70 See cash/check discount under payment terms.|
|Upgrade to Wifi Ventstar thermostats $150|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
Code compliance testing of duct leakage, whole house infiltration rate and proper equipment sizing is included. Equipment sizing is determined by performing a whole house Manual J-8 heating and cooling calculation to ensure proper equipment sizing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Balance due upon completion
Lennox 16 seer (x2) $9,506.36
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.