|Name: Tari Parish|| Date: 07-25-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 5855 N Avra Rd||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85743|
|Phone: 520-603-7130||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Addition of split air conditioning gas system for house.
- Remove and haul away existing furnace equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route new refrigerant line set through attic area to outdoor equipment on side of home.
- Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install a fabricated sheet metal plenum.
- Cover exposed refrigerant lines with sheet metal hat channel on outside wall.
- Install a filter base ease of filter maintenance.
- Install a new digital Honeywell 6000 programmable thermostat.
- Condenser to rest on a ultra lite pad.
- Add a 20 x 6 return air vent in master bedroom.
- Route a 240 volt dedicated circuit from electrical panel in closet.
- Install a 115 volt condensate pump in mechanical room.
- Seal up equipment platform with 1″ duct board.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Pima County Permit. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- The below special services are included.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-036 outdoor equipment has a single stage compressor. EL180 single stage furnace with a high efficient air delivery blower, matched with a Lennox cooling coil. System receives a Russett loyalty credit of $400||$6,163.19||$400||$5,763.19 See Check or Cash payment option(s) below under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment only. Discount does not apply to credit card, debit card or financing option.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 16 Seer $5,475.03
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.