|Name: Sidney Eisenfeld|| Date: 06-28-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 9542 E. Ozark Street||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85748|
|Phone: 520-296-3928||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove top shelf and coat hanger road in closet in order to remove and replace attic components. Shelf shall be reinstalled.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide re-connections to supply and return air feeds in attic.
- Replace existing ground pad for outdoor unit.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install Venstar touchscreen thermostat.
- Install a new condensate overflow protection switch, re connect electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate connections.
- Install new gas flex and valve at furnace.
- Replace 60 amp disconnect with new.
- Reconnect to 4″ flu pipe venting on furnace.
- Provide City of Tucson permit. Permit fees included.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
- Provide infiltration test, duct leakage test, and manual J-8 heating and cooling load calculation for code compliance.
- Provide clothes dryer venting system cleaning.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16.00 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox 14ACX-047 4 ton system with EL180UH furnace which has a high efficient air delivery system, matched with an ADP ductboard coil. System receives a Russett credit of $400 and TEP credit of $500.00||$6872.28||$1250.00||$5622.28 See check or cash payment pricing below under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
All code compliance testing and occupancy testing is included in this proposal.
All TEP required testing for quality installation program included.
All tax(s) and permit fees also included.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Balance due upon completion.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.