|Name: Sandy Spurrier|| Date: 02-07-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 14321 N Choctaw Dr||City: Oro Valley||State: AZ||Zip: 85755|
|Phone: 303-827-9056||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Replace 60 amp disconnect with new.
- Install an ez filter base for new furnace.
- Install new digital programmable thermostat.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Oro Valley permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Perform complete register sealing throughout home per TEP QI program
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Rheem 4 ton, 16 Seer||Rheem 14AJM049 Outdoor unit has a single stage compressor. RGPT Furnace has a constant torque speed blower. System receives Russet credit of $400, a TEP credit of $500||$6,476.34||$900||$5,576.34 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Oro Valley for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Rheem 16 Seer $5,297.52
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.