|Name: Royalty Renovation|| Date: 04-02-2014||Job #:|
|Address: 974 S Willis Ave||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85641|
|Phone: 520-777-1121||Phone:||Email: Brian@royaltyrenovation.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced withÂ a newÂ air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
- Remove existing supply and return air ductwork and replace with new
- Replace exhaust fans, mechanical dampersÂ and registers through out home.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Install (2) new programmable thermostats.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- ProvideÂ Pima County permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Rheem 14.5 Seer||Rheem 14AJM single stage outdoor unit, RGPT high efficient delivery furnace.||$10,325.77||$0||$10,325.77|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Balance due upon completion.
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.