|Name: Robert Gonzalez|| Date: 02-01-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 9481 E. Calle Cascada||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85715|
|Phone: 520-204-4832||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove existing furnace in closet and cap supply air feed.
- Install a new packaged Gas Electric air conditioning system at roof top.
- Provide new angle iron stand to support the new unit. Stand shall have a sheet of plywood placed on top with sheet metal cap. This is to reduce noise transfer through the roof. New unit shall also be placed on rubber isolator pads between unit and sheet metal covering.
- Provide new supply air and return air roof top ducting and transitions with return air ducting to two ceiling mounted air return grilles with filters.
- Provide new electrical circuit from breaker panel to new roof top unit.
- Convert evaporative cooler electrical circuit to a GFCI receptacle per code requirements.
- Provide new gas line feed from gas meter to roof top unit as existing gas line feed to furnace closet is not adequate in size. Needs to be 3/4 inch pipe per code requirements.
- Install new condensate drain line piping with termination to ground per code requirements.
- Provide crane service to remove and place equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- White coat all roof top duct work installed.
- Install new low voltage control wiring to new equipment for thermostat connection.
- Install new electrical circuit for new unit from breaker panel to roof top fused disconnect per code requirements.
- Remove cooler and use opening drop for the new supply air feed.
- Install new digital programmable thermostat.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- All supply air registers to be removed and sealing at the sheet rock and metal boot box is performed to reduce duct leakage per TEP quality installation program for option 2.
- Include 2 Two Pr-season Routine Checkup. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j and s for proper sizing and for the permit processing.
- Provide City of Tucson Permit and inspection. Fees are included as part of this proposal.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Option 1) 14.00 SEER 12.00 EER||American Standard 4 ton gas pack M# 4YCY4048 with two stage heating and single stage cooling. Has variable speed air delivery system. Qulifies for Russett credit of $400.00. Does not qualify for TEP credit. Qualifies for Federal tax credit of $350.00.||$10127.89||$400.00||$9727.89 See cash/check option under payment terms.|
|Option 2) 16.00 SEER 12.00 EER||American Standard 4 ton gas pack M# 4YCZ6048 with two stage cooling and heating with variable speed air delivery system. Qualifies for Russett credit of $400.00 and a TEP credit of $650.00. Qualifies for the Federal tax credit of $350.00.||$11348.98||$1050.00||$10298.98 See payment terms below for check or cash price.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1- year service maintenance plan
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for proper sizing and permit processing.
Provide TEP whole house testing for infiltration rate and duct leakage test. for option 2. Testing is still provided for option 1 as well.
All testing, permit and fees and taxes are included as part of this proposal.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Option 1) $9241.49
Option 2) $9776.53
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.