|Name: Rick Hurd|| Date: 09-14-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 2980 W. Camino Camelia||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85745|
|Phone: 520-447-0380||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove existing packaged heat pump unit at roof top.
- Install new packaged Heat Pump Electric air conditioning system at roof top.
- Equipment to rest on new angle iron stand with noise isolating devices to lower the noise transfer of equipment through roof top.
- Provide new 80/90 amp circuit from breaker panel to roof top and feed new double fused disconnect box at roof top.
- Install condensate drain line piping from new equipment.
- Re connect to existing return air feed, install new 20 x 30 ceiling grille and filter fame box per our discussion and install new supply air elbow at roof top.
- Provide crane service to remove and place equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Install fabricated supply and return air duct work transitions.
- Replace approximately 9/12 feet of indoor supply air ducting per our conversation.
- Sheet rock removal and replacement by others.
- Install a new digital programmable thermostat with touch screen operation.
- Provide new GFCI receptacle at roof top using existing evaporative cooler circuit for code compliant circuit at roof top.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit. Fees are included as part of this proposal.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- Includes two Pre-season Routine Checkups per year. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j and s for proper sizing and for the permit processing.
- Provide all code compliance testing.
- Advise homeowner of any code compliance testing procedures that fail code and provide and appropriate solution.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16.00 SEER 4 ton if required.||American Standard Two stage heating and cooling 4 ton system with variable speed air flow. Receives Russett credit of $400.00 and a TEP credit of $650.00||$10569.52||$1050.00||$9519.52 See cash/check discount option under payment terms below.|
|15.00 SEER 5 ton if required.||American Standard 5 ton option if required by Manual J-8 calculations.||$11108.58||$1050.00||$10058.59 See cash/check discount option under payment terms below.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- year service maintenance plan
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson.
Provide whole house testing for infiltration rate and duct leakage test.
All testing, permit and fees and taxes are included as part of this proposal.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. price not valid for Financed projects or payment by debit or credit card.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Option 1) 4 ton $9555.67
Option 2) 5 ton $9043.54
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.