|Name: Ray Percell|| Date: 10-18-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 1451 W Neosho Place||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85704|
|Phone: 520-975-6302||Phone:||Email: Ray@soloway-design.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Install a new 4 ton packaged gas electric air conditioning system on roof top.
- Provide angle iron stand for equipment to rest on. Install 3/4″ plywood on top of stand to prevent noise transfer.
- Provide crane service to remove cooler and place new equipment at roof top.
- Install new supply and return air duct system
- Install 3 bath fans one to be a ventilation smart fan with related freash air in duct work
- Install range hood and dryer vent ducting
- Supply air duct in living room to be 14″ spiral duct Similar to print
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route gas line from mechanical room to equipment at roof top.
- CUSTOMER to run electric to unit location
- Route new low voltage control wiring from equipment to new digital programmable thermostat.
- White coat all exposed ductwork on roof top.
- Install Airmate supply registers and 30″ X 20″ return air filter frame.
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual J, D and S calculations
- Russett Southwest not responsible for permit.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 14 SEER||Lennox LRP14GE48 4 ton Roof top packaged gas electric system.||$11765.54||$||$11765.54|
|Lennox 16 SEER||Lennox LRP16GE48 4 ton 2 stage Roof top packaged gas electric system.||$12995.10||$||$12995.10|
|10 year labor warranty add $745|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- year service maintenance plan
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Submitted By: Steve Campbell
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.