|Name: Patricia Ryan|| Date: 04-10-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 9259 E Desert Sands Ln||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85710|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing packaged equipment that is to be replaced with a new packaged gas air conditioning and heating system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Provide crane service for removal and placement of equipment.
- Install new ductwork transitions.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Install new programmable thermostat.
- Install a new disconnect and stand.
- White coat exposed ductwork.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Rheem 4 ton 15 Seer|| Rheem RRRL049 has two staged compressor. Furnace has a variable speed blower and a two stage gas valve. System receives Russett $400 rebate and $850 from TEP||$8,473.27||$1250||$7,223.27 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Rheem 4 ton 15 Seer $6,862.10
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.