|Name: Privada Homes - Emil|| Date: 01-28-2013||Job #:|
|Address: 857 Calle Aragon||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip:|
|Phone: 520-940-7715||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove and dispose of existing electric furnace and roof top Evaporative cooler. Closet is not large enough for new air handler dimensions and return air requirements.
- Keep existing wall unit AC in room addition.
- Removal of existing supply air ducting by others. Existing ducting is uninsulated in attic space.
- With demo of existing supply air in existing sofit, the new return air ceiling grille can be located in hallway.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Provide and install One (1) 2.5 tonÃ‚Â roof top packaged heat pump system supported with pitched angle iron stand and crane service.
- Provide and install new roof top supply and return air elbows, drops and roof jacks. Ducting is internally lined to 2″ per code.
- Provide condensate drain line with termination to ground.
- Provide final electrical connections and low voltage wiring for T-stat.
- Provide and install Five (5) new supply air runs with ceiling mounted registers using R-8 Flex per code. Install Return air to hallway location with ceiling mounted filter frame grille. All connections and register boxes to be sealed.
- Thermostat to be located in Hallway location by return air.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Electrical panel upgrade and circuits to roof top by others.
- Provide complete start-up and testing of system including heat strip operation in emergency heat mode.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|13.00||Rheem RQNMA030 with 5KW heat strips||$||$||$6356.00|
|13.00||Goodman GPH130030 with 5KW heat strips||$||$||$5,992.00|
|5KW Heat strips included and Honeywell 5000 non-programmable thermostat.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts regardless of equipment choice.
- 5-Year Ducting warranty on materials and duct work installed by Russett Southwest Corp.
- 1-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
City of Tucson permits and fees to be provided by Property Owner.
Whole house infiltration test and duct leakage test to be provided to Property Owner for Permit process if necessary.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Above Prices are Tax(s) included at a City of Tucson rate of 5.91%
Full payment due upon completion of job. OR 50% payment due upon signing and 50% payment due upon completion of job.
Other payment options may be available and would need company approval.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.