|Name: Ned Collier|| Date: 03-03-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 1600 N Camino Mira flores||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85745|
|Phone: 520-603-2676||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Install new split heat pump system in attic area.
- Homeowner to provide wood service platform in attic. (Homeowner responsible for clearing out insulation.)
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route refrigerant lineset through gable vent to outdoor unit. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Route 240 volt dedicated circuit from electrical panel in 3/4′ emt.
- Provide a condenser support pad for outdoor unit.
- Install a new programmable thermostat.
- Route condensate drain to outside, to 6″ above grade.
- Install return air grill in hallway area.
- Route supply air flexible ductwork to existing cooler drop.
- Homeowner to enlarge attic access opening in closet area.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biologicals exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 4 ton, 15 Seer||Lennox XP14-048 outdoor unit has single stage compressor, CBX27UH-048 air handler is a constant torque speed air handler. System receives Russett credit of $400, TEP credit of $500.||$8,758.82||$900||$7,858.82 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 15 Seer $7,465.88
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.