|Name: Mike Leverda|| Date: 12-14-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 8971 N. Rasmussen Ave||City: Tucson||State: Tucson||Zip: 85742|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose of existing refrigerant, if required.
- Remove and haul away existing equipment.
- Provide and install new outdoor unit with matching indoor Air Handler.
- Install air handler with 10 KW backup heat strip in new air handler.
- Provide and install new insulated supply air duct connection to existing supply air ducting.
- Install new condensate overflow safety switch to protect unit from condensate overflow.
- Use customer’s existing Honeywell thermostat.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Connect air handler to existing 60 amp disconnect box.
- Install new 4″ filter base to for ease of filter maintenance and added drain height for condensate drain line re-connection
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide code required permit. Fees are included as part of this proposal.
- All tax(s) included.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. Cleaning is from interior wall all the way to roof top vent for a complete cleaning.
- Provide Whole House code compliance testing.
- Provide duct leakage testing.
- Provide Whole House “Acceptable Indoor Air Quality Testing”.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation and Manual S calculations to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|14.50 SEER 12.50 EER HSFP of 8.50||Lennox 14HPX-060 outdoor unit with CBX25UHV-060 indoor air handler and Venstar thermostat. Air handler has programmed optional run modes for improved humidity control. Qualifies for a Lennox/Russett credit of $400.00||$6655.93||$400.00||$6255.93 See cash/check discount below under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
Any testing results which may be out of the normal shall be shared with home owner.
All Equipment warranty registration provided by Russett Southwest. Permit to be acquired by Russett Southwest and mailed to home owner.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
A 5% discount applies for payment made by Check or Cash. Does not apply to credit or debit card payments. See discount price below.
All tax(s) and permit fees included.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount agreed to in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.
Thank You for your consideration.