|Name: Martin Gyuro|| Date:||Job #:|
|Address: JOB: 2845 E Camino los Vientos||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85718|
|Phone: 520-940-4354||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Existing 5 ton system was 13.5 SEER and 3 ton system was 17.5 SEER
- Remove and haul away existing 2 split system equipment and replace with new equipment.
- There is no demolition on the 3 ton system other them removing the equipment
- Customer to modify 5 ton hallway furnace room closet so furnace can face hallway ( room most be a minimum of 36″ deep with double access doors)
- Install new flue through roof on the 5 ton system
- Use existing under ground return air system and install over head and through the wall return air duct system
- Modify 5 t0n supply air duct system in the hall area
- Customer to do all framing and dry wall repairs
- Install new Lennox Merv 16 media filter bases on both systems.
- Install 4 exhaust/ ventilation fans ventilation fans and related fresh air duct work. (see notes)
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Provide and install new Lennox icomfort WiFi programmable thermostat
- Install new final gas and electric connections.
- Install secondary condensation safety shut off switches at indoor coil.
- Re connect to existing electrical high & low voltage wiring.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Pima county equipment Permit. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing. Remove and seal register openings.
- Seal all register openings and accessible duct. Reinstall registers do not change air flow adjustments
- Clean and sanitize both supply and return air duct system
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide One (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall).
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Option I) 20 SEER/80Afue 3 ton, 19 SEER/80Afue 5 ton||Lennox 5 ton XC20-060 and Lennox 3 ton XC20-036 variable capacity condensers. With SL280 2 stage variable speed furnace. Receives Russett/Lennox credit of $800.00 and TEP $1300.00 rebate||$25456.74||$2100.00||$23356.74 See payment terms below for Check or cash payment discount.|
|Duct work modifications on||$||$||$|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 5-Year thermostat warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement.
Duct test results:
a) Supply air duct work was visually and biologically clean.
b) Return air duct was visually and biologically dirty
c) The airborne particulate levels in the home are very high and Carbon Dioxide levels are high
We DO recommend Aerosealing both duct systems as this would give the least amount of duct leakage possible this would be an additional $2700.00
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Discount price for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is for equipment replacement option 1 only a follows:
OPTION 1) Two Lennox XC20 systems $21333.89
This price includes all permit fees and taxes.
All equipment warranty registration to be performed by Russett Southwest.
Submitted By: Steve Campbell
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.