|Name: Mark Richardson|| Date: 03-07-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 8033 W Mural Hill Dr||City: Marana||State: AZ||Zip: 85743|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Re connect supply and return air plenums, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate connections.
- Re connect to existing 2″ pvc venting for furnace.
- Install a new digital programmable thermostat.
- Install new condensate drain pan equipped with safety shut off switch.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Town of Marana permit as required by code. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage and combustion safety testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-036 3 ton system with EL195UH 95% gas furnace which has a high efficient air delivery system, matche with a Lennox horizontal cooling coil. System receives a Russett credit of $400 and a TEP credit of $850.||$6,203.15||$1250||$4,953.15|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The code required Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation is performed.
The Manual S equipment sizing calculation is performed to ensure proper sizing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.