|Name: Manuel Ramirez|| Date: 04-08-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 3014 N Nutmeg Dr||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85741|
|Phone: 520-544-2740||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Addition of split gas system for house.
- Remove and haul away existing furnace equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route new refrigerant line set through combustion vent to outdoor at roof top. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install a fabricated sheet metal plenum
- Install a filter base ease of filter maintenance.
- Install a new digital programmable thermostat.
- Provide crane service for removal of cooler and placement of outdoor unit.
- Condenser to rest on angle iron stand.
- Route a 240 volt dedicated circuit in attic area from panel to condenser at roof top.
- Install 115 volt condensation removal pump.
- Seal up equipment platform with 1″ duct board.
- Remove cooler and cap.
- Replace a section of damaged ductwork in hallway area.
- Enlarge both return air grilles in hallway and master bed room.
- Replace all registers with AC OBD type throughout home.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Pima County Permit. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Perform complete register sealing throughout home per TEP Quality Installation program.
- The below special services are included.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-047 outdoor equipment has a single stage compressor. EL180 furnace has DC voltage X13 high efficient air delivery, matched with a Lennox cooling coil. System receives a TEP credit of $500 and a Russett loyalty credit of $400||$8,129.18||$900||$7,229.18 See Check or Cash payment option(s) below under payment terms.|
|Whole house duct cleaning $440|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 16 Seer $6,867.73
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.