|Name: Lynn Henry|| Date: 07-19-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 2299 W. Calle Casas Lindas||City: Green Valley||State: AZ||Zip: 85622|
|Phone: 520-393-1112||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Install new supply air fitting to reconnect to existing ducting system.
- Install overflow condensate safety switch.
- Install new flu venting at furnace.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install new filter base under new furnace for ease of filter maintenance.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Use existing thermostat.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Pima County permit. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide clothes Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. This is not required by code, but is done for safety reasons.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide One (1) Year Maintenance service plan to include Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall) for each system replaced. If only one system is replaced, the maintenance will be one year for each system, two visits.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16.00 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox 14ACX-036 3.0 ton complete system including EL180UH 4 ton drive furnace with high efficient air delivery system. Receives Russett/Lennox credit of $400.00||$5460.10||$400.00||$5060.10 See cash/check option under payment terms|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 5-Year thermostat warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1- Year Maintenance for each system included.
Code compliance testing of duct leakage, whole house infiltration rate and proper equipment sizing is included. Equipment sizing is determined by performing a whole house Manual J-8 heating and cooling calculation to ensure proper equipment sizing.
All equipment warranty registration and permit process to be performed by Russett Southwest. All paperwork to be mailed to Home Owner upon receiving payment in full.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
$4807.10 each system replaced.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.