|Name: Larry Maine|| Date: 10-17-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 3761 W. Wesleyan Drive||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85741|
|Phone: 520-490-4361||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove existing furnace in closet and cap supply air feed.
- Install a new packaged Gas Electric air conditioning system at roof top.
- Provide new angle iron stand to support the new unit. Stand shall have a sheet of plywood placed on top with sheet metal cap. This is to reduce noise transfer through the roof. New unit shall also be placed on rubber isolator pads between unit and sheet metal covering.
- Provide new supply air and return air roof top ducting transitions and keeping existing return air ducting below the roof line in mechanical closet.
- Convert evaporative cooler electrical circuit to a GFCI receptacle per code requirements.
- Install new condensate drain line piping with termination to ground per code requirements.
- Provide crane service to remove and place equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- White coat all roof top duct work installed.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring to new equipment.
- Install new electrical circuit for new unit from breaker panel to roof top fused disconnect per code requirements.
- Remove cooler and use opening drop for the new supply air feed.
- Install new return air ducting system at roof top with 2″ internal liner per code requirements and white coat ducting upon completion of installation. Return air grille to be installed in closet with ducting drop per our discussion with Steve at last visit. This shall reduce the amount of return air ducting exposure at roof top. A sidewall return air grill shall be installed in hall way area to provide for a central return to the home.
- Install new digital programmable thermostat.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- All supply air registers to be removed and sealing at the sheet rock and metal boot box is performed to reduce duct leakage per TEP quality installation program.
- Include 2 Two Pre-season Routine Checkup. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j and s for proper sizing and for the permit processing.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Option 1) 15.00 SEER 12.00 EER||Rheem RGEA15-048 roof top packaged unit with gas heat and digital programmable thermostat. Qualifies for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Russett credit of $400.00. This unit qualifies for an additional Federal Tax credit of $300.00 for 2016 installations. Check with your tax person to see if you qualify as the homeowner.||$8810.72||$900.00||$7910.72 See cash/check option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1- year service maintenance plan
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for proper sizing and permit processing.
Provide TEP whole house testing for infiltration rate and duct leakage test.
All testing, permit and fees and taxes are included as part of this proposal.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Option 1) $7515.18
Net cost after federal tax credit $7215.18
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.