|Name: Kathy Lyle|| Date: 08-12-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 2198 N Camino Agrios||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85715|
|Phone: 520-296-0060||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Install an EZ- filter base for new furnace for ease of filter maintenance.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson Permit. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Perform complete register sealing throughout home per TEP Quality Installation program.
- The below special services are included.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-047 4 ton system with EL180UH090E60C furnace with high efficient air delivery. Qualifies for TEP credit of $850 and a Russett credit of $400||$6,129.03||$1250||$4,879.03 See Check or Cash payment option(s) below under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 16 Seer $4,635.07
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.