|Name: Tierra Antiqua - Cutburth Residence|| Date: 02-18-2013||Job #:|
|Address: 8520 N Firethorn Ave.||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85742|
|Phone: 520-981-4648||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Installation Labor & Materials
- Keep existing Trane XE-1200 12.00 SEER roof top heat pump system. System operates in heating and cooling modes at this time of visit.
- Remove remaining insulation on sheet metal supply and return air drops below the roof line. Seal both drops and ducting joints with mastic sealant.
- Re-Wrap ducting drops for proper insulation.
- Existing supply air runs appear to have insulation falling off but in fact this is additional insulation added around existing runs and we recommend to leave this insulation in place. All ducting connections to be checked for leakage and sealed as needed.
- Reconnect lose supply air joint and seal as needed.
- Provide all labor and materials to complete above work.
- Provide One (1) Year materials and labor warranty for work done.
- One (1) Year materials and labor warranty.
- Note: Existing Trane Equipment has a manufacturers warranty of Ten (10) Years Compressor, Parts and Labor. This Warranty is valid thru 08-10-2015. Certificate is in homeowners name currently Ã‚Â would need to be transfered to new owners. The Fee to Trane for the transfer is approximately $25.00 The Trane agreement number is 2596192 with the original installing company listed as: American Home Maintenance from Tempe Arizona.
- Model number on equipment is WCH042B100B With Serial #5304SNG3A
Existing supply and return air ducting runs are foil face flexible ducting with no appearant nominal leaks other than noted above at roof line drops.
Note: Attic insulation Batts are rated at R-30. There is some slight compacting in some areas. An additional 4" of blown in insulation could be added in the future if desired to achieve close to R-38.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Full payment due upon completion of job. OR 50% payment due upon signing and 50% payment due upon completion of job.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.