|Name: Joseph Mendola|| Date: 02-12-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 2971 W San Juan Dr||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85713|
|Phone: 520-792-3019||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Install a new packaged gas electric air conditioning system on roof top.
- Provide sheet metal stand for equipment to rest on. Install 3/4″ plywood on top of stand to prevent noise transfer.
- Provide crane service to remove cooler and place new equipment at roof top.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Install new supply and return air ductwork transitions and drops into attic.
- Route flexible ductwork to new return air box located in hallway.
- Route a dedicated 240 volt electrical circuit to 60 amp fusible disconnect at roof top.
- Route a 115 volt circuit for homeowner to addition for future use.
- Route gas line from mechanical room to equipment at roof top.
- Tie into existing supply air trunk line.
- Route new low voltage control wiring from equipment to new digital programmable thermostat.
- White coat all exposed ductwork on roof top.
- Route a supply air feed on roof top to addition equipped with a slide damper.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- Include 2 Two Pre-season Routine Checkup. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j and s.
- Russett Southwest not responsible for permit.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 14 SEER||Lennox LRP14GE36 3 ton Roof top packaged gas electric cooling system. System receives a Russett credit of $400||$8,761.32||$400||$8,361.32 See cash/check price under payment terms|
|10 year labor warranty add $745|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- year service maintenance plan
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
$7,943.25 + $745 extended labor = $8,688.25
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.