|Name: Jose Rosado|| Date: 06-22-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 9219 S Wood Creek Ln||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85756|
|Phone: 787-300-1646||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new Heat pump split system with air handler in upstairs closet.
- Provide new air handler base with built in filter frame with hinged door opening for ease of filter maintenance and to keep proper height for re-connection to condensate drain line.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Equipment to rest on existing ground pad.
- Install new Honeywell 6000 programmable thermostat.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Re connect to existing refrigerant line and pressure test with nitrogen.
- Flush out lines to accommodate new R410-a refrigerant.
- Install condensate overflow safety switch.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing and duct cleanliness testing.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|15.5 SEER 12.50 EER||Lennox 14HPX-042 outdoor equipment and CBX25UHV-042 Air Handler with high efficient X13 DC blower. System receives Russett credit of $400 and TEP Credit of $500||$6,455.96||$900||$5,555.96 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to The Town of Marana for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card or Debit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 15.5 seer $5,278.16
Note: All tax(s), permit fees and code compliant testing is included as part of this proposal.
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.