|Name: John Leonardo|| Date: 06-06-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 2207 E. Waverly St.||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85719|
|Phone: 520-419-2705||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split systems equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system in attic space.
- Reconnect to existing supply air feed with existing Baro-Damper.
- Re-pipe gas line feed in attic space as it is not code at this time. There is a 3/4″ feed into the attic which is good. The 3/4″ in the attic goes right to a 1/2″ reduced line and then goes to a 1/2 by 1/2 with 1/2 inch tee. This needs to be changed to a 3/4 feed to the 1/2″ by 1/2″ tee as it is feeding two (2) gas appliance items, one of them the furnace.
- Install new B-Vent flu gas piping per code requirements as existing flu gas piping thru the roof is single wall vent pipe.
- Install a 24″ x 36″ piece of sheet metal on working platform in front of furnace access pane for fire rating and safety.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Condensate shall be re-piped to drain to the outside per our discussion.
- Use existing condenser pad for outdoor unit.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Perform complete register sealing throughout home per TEP Quality installation program.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 5 ton 16 Seer||Lennox XC16-060 system with SL280UH090V60 furnace. We can use the I-Comfort communicating thermostat on this system as the furnace is communicating. The outdoor unit is not communicating but the thermostat can be set up for the two stage operation even still. This way the thermostat will still offer improved humidity control and the ability to adjust air flow. Qualifeis for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Russett credit of $400.00. A Lennox mail back rebate also applies of around $300.00 dependent on installation dates.||$9851.22||$900.00||$8951.22 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.