|Name: John Britanik|| Date: 03-13-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 5750 E 24th St||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85711|
|Phone: 520-445-5646||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Install (3) new split heat pump system in triplex building.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route refrigerant linesets through through ceiling to outdoor equipment. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate pumps.
- Route 240 volt dedicated circuits from electrical panel.
- Provide crane service for placement of equipment.
- Provide a condenser angle iron stands for outdoor equipment.
- Install a new programmable thermostats.
- Route condensate drain to outside, to 6″ above grade.
- Remove coolers and cap off with sheet metal caps.
- Install floor metal on equipment platforms.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit and final inspection. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biologicals exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) Per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 2 ton, 16.2 Seer (x3)||Lennox 14HPX-024 outdoor equipment has single stage compressor, CBX27UH-024 air handlers are a constant torque speed air handler. Systems receive Russett credit of $1,200, TEP credit of $1,500.||$20,619.35||$2,700||$17,919.35 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
- All per system.
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Lennox 16.2 Seer (x3) $17,023.38
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.