|Name: Jim Mullins|| Date: 05-07-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 3340 W. Quail Haven Circle||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85745|
|Phone: 520-907-7892||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split systems equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide crane service to remove and place outdoor unit as not to disrupt back yard or existing shrubs and plants.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install new Honeywell 9000 WI-FI thermostat with programming ability or manual operation.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Install an ez filter base for new furnace.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing and duct cleanliness testing.
- Provide necessary information to City of Tucson for Permit requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 4.0 ton 16 Seer system||Lennox 14ACX-047, outdoor equipment, EL180UH indoor furnace with high efficient air delivery. System receives Russett credit of $400 and a TEP credit of $500.00||$6404.31||$900.00||$5504.31 See Cash Option under payment terms.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum. The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card or Debit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.