|Name: Jerry Nugent|| Date: 12-19-2016||Job #: 01-19-2017|
|Address: 7570 W. Mystic Sky Lane||City: Marana||State: Arizona||Zip: 85643|
|Phone: 520-447-0070||Phone:||Email: email@example.com @icloud.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose of existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing equipment.
- Provide and install new outdoor unit with matching coil and furnace.
- Provide and install new supply air fitting from indoor coil to existing supply air trunk.
- Install new condensate overflow safety switch to protect unit.
- Install a new Venstar programmable touchscreen thermostat matched with the equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Utilize existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Seal platform with 1″ duct board and duct sealant.
- Install a new gas flex and valve equipped with a sediment trap at furnace.
- Re-insulate refrigerant lines and coat with white coat for UV protection.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Town of Marana code required permit. Fees are included as part of this proposal.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. Cleaning is from interior wall all the way to roof top vent for a complete cleaning.
- Provide Whole House code compliance testing.
- Provide duct leakage testing.
- Provide Whole House “Acceptable Indoor Air Quality Testing”.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation and Manual S calculations to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-047, 4 ton single stage unit with EL180UH single stage heating furnace with an X13 DC high efficient air delivery. Receives a Russett/Lennox credit of $400.00 and a TEP credit of $500.00||$6725.15||$900.00||$5825.15 See Check or cash payment discount option under payment terms below.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts, Twenty Year furnace heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Thermostat warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
All TEP and code compliance testing performed before installation as well as the whole house Heating and Cooling load calculation to verify proper equipment sizing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above. All of the above work to be completed in a substantial and workmanlike manner according to Industry Standard Practices.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit, debit card payment or financed projects.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Lennox 16 seer $5533.89
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount agreed to in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.
Thank You for your consideration.