|Name: Greg Eckert|| Date: 11-01-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 1005 S. Camino De Las Colinas||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85748|
|Phone: 732-859-7629||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove existing Gas packaged unit at roof top keeping existing evaporative cooler.
- Install a new packaged Gas Electric air conditioning system at roof top.
- Provide new angle iron stand to support the new unit. Stand shall have a sheet of plywood placed on top with sheet metal cap. This is to reduce noise transfer through the roof. New unit shall also be placed on rubber isolator pads between unit and sheet metal covering.
- Provide new supply air and return air roof top ducting transitions and keeping existing return air ducting below the roof line.
- Install GFCI receptacle per code requirements at roof top.
- Install new condensate drain line piping with termination to ground per code requirements.
- Provide crane service to remove and place equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- White coat all roof top duct work installed.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring to new equipment.
- Keep existing Cooler. Insulate and wrap existing supply air ducting drop in attic space to prevent sweating of ducting during summer season.
- Install new return air ducting system to room addition per our discussion of a 20×20 size in ceiling style register filter frame and keeping existing 20×25 filter grille in main house.
- Provide new supply air runs to room addition to included (3) new supply air registers as discussed with butterfly damper added to main feed for airflow control to addition.
- Install new digital programmable thermostat with WI-FI capability.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- All supply air registers to be removed and sealing at the sheet rock and metal boot box is performed to reduce duct leakage per TEP quality installation program.
- Include 2 Two Pre-season Routine Checkup. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j and s for proper sizing and for the permit processing.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Option 1) 14.00 SEER 12.00 EER||American Standard 4YCY-060 two stage heating and single stage cooling 5 ton system with variable speed air delivery. Install new Venstar WI-FI capable thermostat. Qualifies for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Russett credit of $400.00||$10520.88||$900.00||$9620.88 See cash/check option under payment terms.|
|Option 2) 14.00 SEER 12.00 EER||Lennox LRP14-060 single stage heating and cooling with high efficient air delivery for improved airflow. The Venstar thermostat is also used. Qualifies for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Russett credit of $400.00||$9171.11||$900.00||$8271.11|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1- year service maintenance plan
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for proper sizing and permit processing.
Provide TEP whole house testing for infiltration rate and duct leakage test.
All testing, permit and fees and taxes are included as part of this proposal.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Option 1) $9139.84
Option 2) $7857.56
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.