|Name: George Tomlinson|| Date: 10-07-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 5349 E 9th Street||City: Tucson||State: Arizona||Zip: 85711|
|Phone: 520-790-5405||Phone:||Email: Snail Mail|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Replace existing system with new system.
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose of existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing equipment.
- Provide and install new outdoor unit with matching coil and furnace.
- Provide and install new supply air fitting from indoor coil to existing supply air trunk with slide damper for use of existing cooler.
- Install new condensate overflow safety switch to protect unit.
- Install new digital programmable touchscreen thermostat matched with the equipment.
- We shall do our best to try and level existing ground pad for the outdoor unit.
Installation Labor & Materials
- If applicable, use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Seal platform with 1″ duct board and duct sealant.
- Install a filter base underneath furnace.
- Install new condensation pump to replace existing pump.
- Provide and install new outdoor unit fused disconnect box.
- Install additional return air grille (24 x 8) in open room to improve return air performance.
- Install a new gas flex and valve equipped with a sediment trap at furnace.
- Re-insulate refrigerant lines and coat with white coat for UV protection and cover outside lines with sheet metal cover for weather protection.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson code required permit. Fees are included as part of this proposal.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. Cleaning is from interior wall all the way to roof top vent for a complete cleaning.
- Provide Whole House code compliance testing.
- Provide duct leakage testing.
- Provide Whole House “Acceptable Indoor Air Quality Testing”.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation and Manual S calculations to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16.00 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox 14ACX-059, 5 ton single stage unit with EL180UH single stage heating furnace with an X13 DC high efficient blower motor. Receives a Russett loyalty credit of $400 and a TEP credit of $500.00||$6974.81||$900.00||$6,174.81 See Check or cash payment discount option under payment terms below.|
|Optional Service: Duct cleaning using proffesional grade Hepa-Vacuum system with soft brush cleaning method. Inlcudes duct sanitizing. $450.00 per system.|
|Optional Service: AeroSeal duct sealing procedure for supply air delivery system and return air ducting feed. $1450.00 per system. If applicable, a TEP incentive or rebate may apply.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts, Twenty Year furnace heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Thermostat Warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
If duct testing indicates manual sealing is applicable for an incentive or rebate, Russett Southwest will perform the manual sealing for the amount of the incentive or rebate. The final invoice will be adjusted to reflect the transaction with no increase on the contract total.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit, debit card payment or financed projects.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Above price does not include optional services requested.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount agreed to in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.
Thank You for your consideration.