|Name: Gary Brown|| Date: 09-12-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 7225 E. Desert Palm Drive||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85730|
|Phone: Alonzo 790-1173||Phone:||Email: No Email|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Dispose of existing electric furnace and evaporative cooler.
- Existing system equipment that is to be replaced with a new Heat pump split system with air handler in indoor closet space.
- Use existing return air feed and provide larger return air grilles and new supply air grilles
- Air handler to have 10KW auxiliary heat strips. Existing circuit size to air handler is 60 amps which shall accommodate the size of heat strips. These strips can also be used for emergency heat as well.
- Provide and install new refrigerant lines form indoor air handler to outside ground set heat pump condensing unit. Lines on roof to be UV protected.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Equipment to rest on new outdoor ground pad.
- Provide new digital non-programmable thermostat for ease of operation.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Install condensate overflow safety switch.
- Provide tamper resistant caps on access refrigerant ports at outdoor unit per code compliance.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide City of Tucson permit. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|14.00 SEER 11.70 EER. AHRI#8992665||Lennox CBX25UHV-042 air handler with 10KW heat strips and 14HPX-042 outdoor Heat Pump condensing unit. Receives Lennox credit of $400.00 and a TEP credit of $500.00.||$7689.61||$900.00||$6789.61 See Check or cash payment pricing under payment terms below.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 5-Year thermostat warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
Note: A possible electrical upgrade may required to complete the installation. process.
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to City of Tucson for permit processing.
All code compliance testing is included.
All Tax(s) and permit fees are included.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card or Debit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Note: All tax(s), permit fees and code compliant testing is included as part of this proposal.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.