|Name: Eren Design and Remodel|| Date: 12-16-2016||Job #:|
|Address: JOB: 5420 E Camino Franisco Sosa||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85718|
|Phone: Tom 909-0119||Phone:||Email: Brian@erendesign.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- NOTE: This is an approximate bid due to I only have a verbal description of the project
- Remove existing split heat pump equipment.
- Modify existing duct system to relocate air handler.
- Install new 5 ton Lennox heat pump system with air handler in attic.
- Install new duct work in the new addition. Connect to existing duct system.
- Install one ventilation fan and related duct work in the addition
- Customer to build catwalk and platform in attic and run electric to new unit locations.
- Customer to provide Permits.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Install new refrigerant lines to accommodate new equipment
- Install new condensate drain
- Install condensate overflow safety switch
- Install a Ventstar T1800 digital programmable thermostat.
- Install return air grille or grilles
- Install new registers in the addition
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing and and final ventilation test.
- Provide one Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|15 Seer||Lennox 14HPX-060, 5 ton outdoor single stage compressor equipment and CBX27 Air Handler with high efficient constant torque speed blower.||$9386.58||$||$|
|15.7 Seer||Lennox XC16-060, 5 ton outdoor two stage compressor equipment and CBX32 Air Handler with high efficient variable speed blower.||$12067.57||$||$|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1- Year Maintenance Agreement
Due to not seeing any plans this is an approximate estimation
Materials tax and code compliant testing is included as part of this proposal.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Balance due upon completion.
Submitted By: Steve Campbell
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.