|Name: East Coast Contractors|| Date:||Job #: 02-28-17|
|Address: JOB: Polito Residence 445 E Glenhurst Drive||City: Tucson||State: Az||Zip: 85704|
|Phone: 520-995-4289||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Disconnect and relocate existing main house ac condenser. extend refrigeration lines and control wiring.
- Customer to dig any trenches and extend the line voltage electric to all HVAC equipment locations.
- Disconnect and leave on the property the existing 18000 Btu ductless mini split. This unit will be used for the new living room area
- Install one new Mitsubishi 12000 Btu ductless mini split heat pump for the new bedroom area.
- Install new Broan ZB80 ventilation/bath fan in new bathroom with related fresh air in duct (location of fresh duct Has not been determined)
- Provide new refrigerant lines and condensate lines for both units.
- Install new mini split uses a remote control No wired wall thermostat
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route new refrigerant lines from indoor to outdoor unit locations. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final electrical (high & low voltage) from the condenser to the air handlers.
- Customer to run line voltage circuits to both minisplit condenser locations
- Outdoor mini split units to set on percast equipment pads.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Price includes manual J, manual S calculations and final ventilation testing
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Mitsubishi 24.6 Seer||Mitsubishi SZ-GL09NA-U1 indoor unit with matching MUZ-GL09NA-U8 Outdoor condenser.||$7244.89||$INCLUDES TAX||$7244.89|
- No warranty on existing mini split or main house equipment
- Mitsubishi 12-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and parts
- 1-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Progressive payments. Payment in full upon completion of job.
Submitted By: Steve Campbell
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.