|Name: Diane Taylor|| Date: 08-29-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 11845 E. Lenher Schwerin Pl.||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85749|
|Phone: 520-722-4410||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new Heat pump split system with air handler in indoor closet space.
- Use existing return air feed and provide adapter to new unit. Install coil shelf adapter for new evaporator coil.
- Air handler to have 10KW auxiliary heat strips. Existing circuit size to air handler is 60 amps which shall accommodate the size of heat strips. These strips can also be used for emergency heat as well.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Equipment to rest on existing ground pad.
- Use existing thermostat and re-configure for heat pump operation.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate.
- Re connect to existing refrigerant line and pressure test with nitrogen.
- Flush out lines to accommodate new R410-a refrigerant.
- Install condensate overflow safety switch.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Pima County permit. Permit fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall) per system.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|14.00 SEER 11.70 EER. AHRI#8992665||Mobile home air handler model EB10D with 10KW heat strips, M60E591 evaporator heat pump coil with TXV and outdoor heat pump unit YHE42B21H 3.5 ton capacity.||$6362.13||$400.00 Russett Credit||$5,962.13 See Check or cash payment pricing under payment terms below.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for permit processing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card or Debit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
Note: All tax(s), permit fees and code compliant testing is included as part of this proposal.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.