|Name: Debra Jur|| Date: 12-22-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 497 E. Squirrel Tail Drive||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85704|
|Phone: 520-609-7250||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove existing Gas packaged unit at roof top.
- Install a new packaged Gas Electric air conditioning system at roof top.
- Provide new roof curb cap adapter as to place new unit atop existing roof curb.
- Provide sealing of supply and return air risers into new unit down flow duct openings.
- Extend gas line to connect to new equipment.
- Install new gas valve and flex line equipped with a sediment trap.
- Re-connect condensate drain line and re-route to scupper for drainage in lieu of current termination point into roofing vent.
- Provide crane service to remove and place equipment.
Installation Labor & Materials
- New curb cap with ducting risers to be made of 24 gauge sheet metal.
- Re connect high and low voltage control wiring to new equipment.
- Existing 115 volt receptacle at roof top shall be converted to a GFCI receptacle with outdoor bubble cover per current code requirements.
- Replace 60 amp fused disconnect with new and install proper sized fuses.
- Install new digital programmable thermostat with WI-FI option.
- Provide Dryer Vent Cleaning with soft brush kit.
- All supply air registers to be removed and sealing at the sheet rock and metal register box is performed to reduce leakage into the ducting soffit.
- Includes two Pre-season Routine Checkups per year. (Spring & Fall)
- Includes infiltration testing, duct leakage testing, manual j-8 whole house heating and cooling load calculation and Manual-S Data for proper sizing of equipment and for the permit processing.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|14.00 SEER||American Standard 4YCY4048 4 ton gas package with Two (2) stage heating and single stage cooling and variable speed air delivery for enhanced humidity control during Monsoon season. Qualifies for a Russett credit of $400.00||$6842.20||$400.00||$6442.20|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10 year Parts
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- year service maintenance plan – Two semi-annual visits per year.
The manual J-8 load calculation is to be provided to Pima County for proper sizing and permit processing.
Provide whole house testing for infiltration rate and duct leakage test.
All testing, permit and fees and taxes are included as part of this proposal.
Note: Should testing show the need for outside air intake, an outside air damper shall be installed at new roof top unit at no additional cost to the Home owner.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.