|Name: David and Mary Rimron|| Date: 04-30-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 3942 E. Guaymas Place||City: Tucson||State: Az||Zip: 85711|
|Phone: 520-326-0815||Phone:||Email: email@example.com|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Replace existing system with new system.
Demolition & Installation
- Remove and haul away existing equipment. Cooler may be kept if desired. Recommend removal of cooler for a tighter ducting system when adding Air Conditioning.
- Remove and replace all supply air registers with Opposed blade damper Air conditioning type for improved room to room airflow control.
- Enlarge supply air feed into kitchen area with matching supply air register to new size.
- Build new 14″ platform in mechanical closet to support furnace. this is done so as to add the required additional return air grille needed for return air. This grille is to be installed in living room wall down low.
- Per code, add required High combustion relief from mechanical closet through roof top. Patching of ceiling in mechanical closet may be necessary and is not included as part of this proposal. Most times it is not required.
- Provide new outdoor unit equipment stand for condensing unit on roof top.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Install new refrigerant lines from indoor mechanical room to roof top unit. Pressure test lines for leaks before equipment start-up.
- Install new electrical circuit from breaker panel to new roof top outdoor unit with GFCI circuit per code requirements.
- Install a new fabricated sheet metal on return air built plenum to accommodate new equipment in mechanical closet
- Install new condensate pump in mechanical closet for condensate removal. Water line from pump to roof top is 3/8 copper line and then converted to 3/4 inch PVC piping with final termination to ground level per code requirements.
- Install a new EZ filter base for furnace.
- Install a new EZ clear condensate trap at indoor coil with overflow safety switch.
- Install a new gas valve and flex line equipped with a sediment trap at furnace.
- Replace thermostat with a new digital Honeywell 5000 manually operated.
- Reconnect high and low voltage control wiring and condensate connections.
- Provide clothes Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole House code compliance testing.
- Provide duct leakage testing.
- Provide Whole House “Acceptable Indoor Air Quality Testing”.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation and Manual S calculations to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
- Provide City of Tucson Mechanical permit and Inspection. All fees included as part of this proposal.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16 seer 13.00 EER system||Lennox 14ACX-036, 3 ton system, single stage compressor matched with EL180 furnace with high efficeint air delivery system, and Lennox cooilng coil. System receives a Russett credit of $400.00 and a TEP credit of $500.00||$8927.44||$900.00||$8027.44 See cash/check option under payment terms.|
|Optional Service: Duct cleaning using proffesional grade Hepa-Vacuum system with soft brush cleaning method. Inlcudes duct sanitizing. $450.00 per system.|
|Optional Service: AeroSeal duct sealing procedure for supply air delivery system and return air ducting feed. $1450.00 per system. If applicable, a TEP incentive or rebate may apply.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts, Twenty Year furnace heat exchanger.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
If duct testing indicates manual sealing is applicable for an incentive or rebate, Russett Southwest will perform the manual sealing for the amount of the incentive or rebate. The final invoice will be adjusted to reflect the transaction with no increase on the contract total.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit or debit card payments.
Full payment due upon completion of job.
Financing available. Please ask your sales representative for current information.
Lennox 3 ton system $7626.07
Price includes all Tax(s) and permit fees.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount agreed to in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.
Thank You for your consideration.