|Name: David Ridings|| Date: 12-10-2015||Job #:|
|Address: 4655 E. Camino Rosa||City: Tucson||State: Az||Zip: 85718|
|Phone: 520-419-1955||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- provide crane service to remove existing heat pump and place on north side roof for roofers to perform roofing repairs.
- Disconnect high and low voltage circuits from unit.
- Remove existing 4×4’s equipment supports.
- Remove existing cooler for permanent removal and cap supply air feed into existing supply air elbow.
- Provide and install two (2) temporary ducting caps on existing supply and return air roof top ducting.
- Wait for roofing to be completed before re-installation of heat pump unit.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Provide and install new equipment stand of angle iron construction and painted black. The stand is to be tall enough to allow for future roof patching and painting for maintenance.
- Provide and install new supply and return air transitions to reconnect the heat pump unit.
- Provide reconnections to high and low voltage wiring.
- Re-pipe condensate drain line piping to newly install roof drain provided by roofing company.
- Provide crane service again to set equipment on new stand.
- Check system for operation, no expressed warranty on current operation of existing equipment.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Remove and re-set roof top heat pump per socpe of work outlined above.||$1872.43||$0||$1872.43|
- 1-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 1 year warranty on all materials used.
Russett Southwest is not responsible for existing equipment condition.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Balance due upon completion.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.