|Name: David Crawford|| Date: 11-10-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 9135 E Rosewood||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85710|
|Phone: 520-332-5900||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Addition of split air conditioning system for west end of home.
- Remove and leave on property existing furnace and ac equipment to be reinstalled for the East end of the home after duct modifications
- Install new duct system on west end of home similar to the print.
- Install new supply air duct system on east end of home similar to the print.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Route new refrigerant line set to new outdoor unit location
- Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Use existing under ground return air duct system for east side of the home
- Add an additional over head return air duct for the end of the east side hallway
- Extend living room under ground return to new bath room wall location. (note need to check with plumbers if this is possible)
- Install a new digital Honeywell 6000 programmable thermostat.
- Provide and install new supply air registers.
- Install a 115 volt condensate pump and related piping.
- Seal customer provided equipment platform with 1″ duct board.
- Install new bath fans
- Install new ventilation/ laundry fan and related ventilation duct work
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- All gas and electric to unit locations by customer
- All Permits provided by customer.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing
- The below special services are included.
- Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16 SEER||Lennox 14ACX-036, 3 ton outdoor equipment has a single stage compressor. EL180 single stage furnace with a high efficient air delivery blower, matched with a Lennox cooling coil.||$10997.45||$||$10997.45|
|16 SEER||Lennox XC16-036, 3 ton outdoor equipment has a two stage compressor. EL180 two stage furnace with variable speed blower, matched with a Lennox cooling coil.||$12,298.04||$||$12298.04|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
- No warranty on existing equipment
Until load calculation is done for proper sized unit, the equipment I bid is 3 ton system as per print.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
Progressive payments. Balance due upon completion.
Submitted By: Steve Campbell
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.