|Name: Cynthia Fielding|| Date: 11-05-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 5070 N Hacienda Del Sol||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 857|
|Phone: 241-1439||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Remove and dispose of existing supply air and return air tap form whole house air conditioner and patch opening into supply air plenum in mechanical room.
- Provide Drywall patching for both holes in wall when ducting is removed. Painting is by home owner. Patching is provided as part of this proposal.
- Provide and install new electrical circuit required for the outdoor unit. This circuit is from the existing breaker panel at garage wall to new outdoor unit including breaker, conduit, wire and fused disconnect box.
- Provide new outdoor unit ground pad for equipment placement and support.
- Provide 3″ PVC chase piping for refrigerant lines to new unit if possible to locate outdoor unit by short pony wall. There is no additional charge for this do to the fact we may not be able to dig down due to possible tree roots. We shall make our best effort though.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Provide and install new ductless mini split system with outdoor unit and indoor air handler.
- Mount air handler on East room location above closet door opening
- Install new refrigerant lines from air handler to outdoor equipment running the lines from inside the closet or mechanical room to reduce visibility of lines and condensate drain piping.
- Pressure check new refrigerant lines before start-up of new system.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
We shall do our best to install outdoor unit per customer’s requested location. If this can not be done, we will discuss location before beginning installation.
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Mitsubishi 18.00 SEER 12.00 EER||Provide and Install (1) Mitsubishi 15kbtu, MUZ-HM15NA matched with MUZ-HM15NA2 air handler ductless mini-split Heat Pump including refrigerant lines, condensate and electrical hook up. System receives a $200 Russet loyalty credit.||$4766.21||$200.00||$4566.21 See below under payment terms for Check or cash payment option price.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and 10-Year Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
For payment by Check or Cash, we offer a 5% discount to the home owner.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.