|Name: Charles and Barbara Schable|| Date: 02-15-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 6366 N. Via Lomas De Paloma||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85718|
|Phone: 520-615-6320||Phone: 520-626-7733||Email:|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new gas furnace and electric air conditioning split system.
- Provide and install new return air transition to allow for the installation of a filter base for ease of filter maintenance. The platform in the garage shall be sealed per our discussion.
- Seal all supply air registers boxes at the sheet rock to reduce duct leakage per TEP Quality install program.
- Provide County permit with fees included.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low volts), condensate and gas connections.
- Install new programmable thermostat with touch screen operation to match system choice.
- Provide and install new Zoning control board currently located in attic space. The new zoning control board will be located in garage by new furnace per manufacturer’s suggested installation procedures.
- Provide proper zoning control board for equipment option selected.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Install new 60 Disconnect HVAC Box on side of home.
- Install new sheet metal plenum. Seal all duct fittings to new furnace.
- Install new gas pipe to new furnace, with new shut off valve, and flex.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. Cleaning is from interior wall all the way to roof top vent for a complete cleaning.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological s exist Â in ducting.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Option 2) 16.00 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox SL18XC1-048 4 ton outdoor unit with SL280uh two stage heating furnace and variable speed air delivery. Uses the I-Comfort communicating touch screen thermostat. Qualifies for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Russett/Lennox credit of $400.00. A Military service credit of $250.00 also applies.||$10638.36||$1150.00||$9488.36 Special note: An additional Lennox mail back rebate program begins March 21st. an additional rebate of close to $700.00 will apply.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts, Twenty Year furnace heat exchanger.
- 5-Year Thermostat and Zone Board control Warranty.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum, We size the home with a manual J-8 Heat load
We also include a duct leakage test, and dryer vent cleaning,
TEP Requires a duct leakage test to done on the home.
To participate in the TEP Program the new system must have a seer rating of 14.5 or better and a n EER rating of 12.50 or better.
The existing Zone dampers shall be checked for proper operation after installation. Wyatt is the chosen service Technician for the check per the Customer's request.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card or debit card payments due to the fees.
Option 2) $9013.94
Options 2 and 3 will have an additional Lennox mail back rebate offering beginning March 21st 2016. Expected amount is between $700.00 and $900.00
Taxes included, and permit with fees included.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.