|Name: Carl Switzer|| Date: 07-02-2014||Job #: Pending|
|Address: 3073 W. Windsor Crest Pl.||City: Tucson||State: AZ||Zip: 85742|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new gas furnace and electric air conditioning split system.
- Provide and install new Venstar Thermostat.
- Seal all register boxes per TEP Program.
- Seal return air plenum in garage.
- Provide County permit with fees included.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Install all new final duct, electrical (high & low volts), condensate and gas connections.
- Install new programmable thermostat with touch screen operation.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Permit and final inspection of total job.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Install new 60 Disconnect HVAC Box on side of home.
- Install new sheet metal plenum. Seal all duct fittings to new furnace.
- Install new duct board plenum under new furnace to seal return air box.
- Install new gas pipe to new furnace, with new shut off valve, and flex.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system. Cleaning is from interior wall all the way to roof top vent for a complete cleaning.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological s exist Â in ducting.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to include Four (4) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring or Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|16.00 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox 14ACX-047 outdoor unit with EL180UH090 furnace with high efficient air delivery system. Qualifies for TEP credit of $500.00 and a Lennox/Russett credit of $400.00||$6291.45||$900.00||$5391.45 See payment terms below.|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts, Twenty Year furnace heat exchanger.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2-Year maintenance service to be added to any existing plan you may have, from RSWC.
The testing of home is performed before installation to ensure duct leakage is minimum, We size the home with a manual J-8 Heat load
We also include a duct leakage test, and dryer vent cleaning,
TEP Requires a duct leakage test to done on the home.
To be in the TEP Program new system must have a seer rating of 14.5 or better.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees. No discounts apply to Warranty plans as these are separate accounting categories.
Full payment due upon completion of job. OR 50% payment due upon signing and 50% payment due upon completion of job.
Taxes included, and permit with fees included.
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.