|Name: Bill Harms|| Date: 02-18-2016||Job #:|
|Address: 13178 N. Desert Flora Ln||City: Marana||State: AZ||Zip: 85658|
|Phone: 970-988-2508||Phone:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We propose to furnish all materials and perform all labor necessary to complete the following:
Demolition & Installation
- Reclaim and dispose existing refrigerant.
- Remove and haul away existing split system equipment that is to be replaced with a new air conditioning and heating split system.
- Provide all labor and materials for a complete installation.
Installation Labor & Materials
- Use existing refrigerant lines. Clean lines with Pro-Flush cleaner. Pressure test lines for leaks.
- Re connect to existing duct system in attic.
- Replace 60 amp disconnect with new.
- Install a new digital programmable thermostat.
- Install new gas valve and flex line equipped with sediment trap at furnace.
- Install secondary condensation safety shut off switch at indoor coil.
- Re connect electrical (high & low voltage), and condensate connections.
- Provide all labor and additional materials for a complete installation.
- Provide Town of Marana Permit. Fee(s) are included as part of this proposal.
- Perform complete start up testing and refrigerant charge balancing.
- Provide Dryer vent cleaning with soft brush kit and vacuum system.
- Provide Whole house infiltration test for per code requirements.
- Provide duct leakage testing per code requirements.
- Provide Manual J whole house heating and cooling calculation to verify proper sizing of equipment per code requirements.
- Provide duct cleanliness test to verify that no biological exist in ducting system.
- Provide Two (2) Year Maintenance service plan to includes Two (2) semi-annual routine Checkups. (Spring & Fall)
|SEER/AFUE||Model #||Bid Price||Less Incentive||Total Price|
|Lennox 16 SEER 13.00 EER||Lennox 14ACX-041 outdoor single stage equipment 3.5 ton system matched with EL180 furnace which has a high efficient air delivery system, matched with a ductboard ADP cooling coil. System receives a Russett loyalty credit of $400||$5,900.00||$400||$5,500.00|
- 10-Year Manufacturer’s on Compressor and Parts.
- 2-Year Russett Southwest Corp on Labor
- 2- Year Maintenance Agreement
The code required Manual J-8 whole house heating and cooling calculation is performed.
The Manual S equipment sizing calculation is performed to ensure proper sizing.
Terms & Descriptions
Service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on the unpaid balance above.
5% discount for check or cash full payment. Discount does not apply to credit card payments due to the fees.
Balance due upon completion.
Cash or Check option pricing is a follows:
All equipment warranty registration and any rebate filings are to be performed by Russett Southwest.
Submitted By: Cody Chadwick
You are hereby authorized to furnish all materials and labor required to complete the work mentioned in the above proposal, for which the undersigned agrees to pay the amount mentioned in said proposal, and according to the terms thereof. The material delivered or installed under this order shall not be deemed a fixture, but shall remain the property of and subject to the removal by Russett Southwest Corporation, until the agreed terms are complied with.